Thanks Mark and Tom,

I totally agree with your comments. This stuff can drive you nuts. Funny thing, the sound is great. Imaging is unbelievable. It can't get any better, can it? I'm must weird like that, I like to play with settings and try to get the best possible results.

I used to drive my friends nuts when I was a kid playing Intellivision. I always adjusted the color, contrast, brightness, sharpness, etc. on the tv trying to get the best picture.

Anyway, last night I moved the sub back to the left corner. This time I placed it to the left side of my left m60, instead of how it is above in the picture. I move the m60's as close as possible without blocking the 10ft wide screen. Re-Calibrated of course:) Things are great right now.

One of my favorite LFE movie scenes is during Finding Nemo when they are inside the whale and the whale is gowwwwwwling, telling them to let go, it will be alright.

Man oh Man, when that EP500 kicked in, the hairs on my leg stood up, the whole room felt like it was lifting off the foundation.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85