>>The back wall is 15ft wide

Aha !! That probably helps explain why the 38 Hz peak is the biggest one. I suspect that if you stuck the EP500 in the middle of the wall rather than the left hand side that would take down the 38 Hz peak. At first you would think you had less bass, but after a while you might notice that all the rest of the bass is just as strong, particularly the deepest bass, and it's actually the emphasis around 40 Hz that has been toned down.

This is all in theory, of course. We have to keep telling ourselves that.

>>I guess I want to be careful in pulling them out to far as the the primary (ear) listening position is about 13ft when sitting in the center recliner, I don't think you want all 3 sides of the triagle to be the same, according to Axiom.

Agreed. My dim understanding is that if you make the angle too wide the stereo image "collapses" at some point. I have observed that myself, although I don't fully understand why it happens.

>>I thought about some side treatments for the first reflection points, not sure if that would help any.

If I am visualizing the dimensions properly, you probably don't have a first reflection point on the right hand side. Putting anything absorbent at the first reflection point on the left would probably improve the imaging even more, although it doesn't have to be fancy foam.

>>I do have a pool table between the theater seating area and the bar now, so I'm sure that will have some effect on the overall room response.

Seems to me that you should be able to build a pretty substantial bass trap into the underside of the pool table

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8