JohnK, when was the last time you listened to an lp? I was never trying to set out to "prove" that analog was better than digital. Everyone now knows my preference. The problem I have is that many have alluded to how bad vinyl sounds without having heard a current turntable. I pose this question for the pro-digital people. Do you believe SACD and DVDA are a better sounding format than Redbook CD. If so, why listen to an old outdated format. Having heard SACD, DVDA, Redbook CD and Vinyl within the last week, I still prefer vinyl. As I've stated before, I do enjoy SACD and DVDA in 5.1.

Finally, I'd like to add a little story about our last X-mas party. About an hour into the party, I began talking with a friends wife. I excused myself for a second to turn an lp over. She looked at me with a look of disbelief and told me she had no idea it was an lp. She said it sounded just like a cd. So on that note, I say trust your ears. For those of you have not heard a turntable in 15-20 years, you'll be surprised what you hear.

Enought bickering already. Everyone go out and listen to something that you enjoy.