Quote:

If money is not extremely tight, I'd still go with the 7125. That may help to eliminate any future case of "upgrade-itis."

True True, but it seems as though I may be looking into what is needed than what I just want. If I dont get much response to this I may open another "subject". With a 14x20x8 room if I decided to go with the M22's would they fill the room, does any member use them as a main speaker setup in a room in the 2500 cubic ft range? While listening to movies I dont ever listen at reference "if I set my volume to where 75 is 75bd with sound meter", "wife is military" so we always live in townhouse/duplex/apartment style houses. Also in the past 6 year we have moved to 4 different places and most places had the size room I'm refering to in this subject, when we were in Italy I actually had a dedicated theater room that was 20x20 but that was an exception. I do like to listen to music and low soft ,clear music is always good, bass will be handled by a SVS PCU and of course theater is usually played no more than -10/-15 reference "75db" due to close quarter living. I guess this would go in lieu of me thinking of a 7075 Outlaw. Dont get me wrong, I like loud and when I can get away with it I put it wft.

Any help would be appreciated, just getting close to decision time after 3 years and I'm just wanting to do this right this time and not messing up like I did the 1st go around.

Thanks Guy/Gals

Semper Fi

Semper Fi 88-97
DI 94-96
Good night CHESTY where ever you are!