This is just what I need, another obsession/hobby to put all my efforts in. I can't really do anything about the squareness of my room. I don't want make it any smaller, and can't make it any larger? Anyway, as a concession, and in an effort to get a plan and get started, this is what I am thinking.

calculate the reflection points for the fronts & rears. At those 4 areas, I plan to install the carpet tiles from floor to ceiling, 18" wide. The rest of the walls will be stained plywood, glued & screwed to the studs. Since I already have the materials for an acoustic tile ceiling, I am going to install that instead of drywall. The two bulkhead on either side will have stained plywood on the vertical surfaces. The floor has 1/2" thick heavy rubber gym type floor that I am going to cover with 1/2" plywood and then the carpet squares. I also think I am going to cut channels in the rubber portion for speaker wire to keep the runs as short as possible. I have 2 AV recievers, and AM NOT GETTING A NEW ONE since I have permission to buy the projector & screen. One is a Denon 1400 (I mistakenly listed as a 1200 before) The other is a Yamaha, I will have to get the model # tonite. Once I get that, you pro's can let me know which should be better. Also, I live in the sticks, and will have, at best, digital cable. No HD or satelite.

Thanks for the replies!