I think that you could put just about any US president's picture on that site and a good chuckle.

Ya know, there is a difference between "smart" and "intelligent" just like there is a difference between "dumb" and "stupid". I would rather be intelligent than smart and dumb and not stupid.

Smart means you have that "Ivy League" knowledge maybe (book smart) but intelligent means that you know how to actually use the information that you have. Dumb means that you don't have the knowledge on a subject, but stupid means that you are not capable of having the knowledge.

Either way, even though I generally support Bush's policies and think that other parties need to get their agenda's off of "getting rid of Bush" and getting back to building a better America (gee, shouldn't ALL political parties be focusing on that. I doubt that any are solidly doing so.), I can still laugh at an small stroke of ingenuity.

Kind of like those Mac TV commercials. I have Mac tech support experience in my background, but made a career in the Windows world. I personally don't care for the Mac (no slam there to any Mac fans) but think that it has its very valuable uses. Just for other people. Anyway, I love those Mac commercials. Not always EXACTLY truthful, but entertaining and memorable nonetheless.

Farewell - June 4, 2020