Craig, thanks for posting the link to the funny web site, and for the warning on politics. I'm too new around here to have seen the political thread wars of 2004, but I've heard of their legend through PMs.

I'm currently reading Bush on the Couch, a psychological profile and analysis of the President. It is fascinating and seems to be well-grounded in psychiatric theory, making it all the scarier to realize that someone so ill-equipped to be President has been elected. Twice.

And since I can't leave well enough alone:

Quote:

the problem is that the left side does not have a plan, they just try to use any method to gain politcal [sic] advantage, even if it is unethical.

And that politicking makes them different than the right how? The right/Republican Party has done plenty of unsavory things, from race-baiting to fear-mongering.

The more I learn about Washington and politics in general, the more fed up I get. All this partisan BS in this two-party system seems so ridiculous. Neither party seems to be effectively representing middle America. I really hate voting for the lesser of two evils every four years.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.