I never really considered buying a used projector but I guess there is no harm in doing so. Being in canada kinda sucks for buying projectors because in the case that I do buy one from the states used, the warranty (if there still is one left) will only apply for americans.

Its funny that you mentioned the EP500 because for the past month I have been pretty much ALL over the map with what kind of audio system I should get.

I was all over the M60s and a PB10 from SVS for awhile. Then I came to my senses and realized that I have a 14 x 16 room and the M22s and a PB10 would be MORE than enough. Then the more I read about the EP500 I need a good sub that will respond deep and also be articulate when it comes to music (especially because the M22s lack low end response)

So I have made a decision to go with the M22s and the EP500. It actually comes to 94 dollars more than the M60s and the PB10 and I am sure that the grandmaster 500 setup will be freaking awsome compared to the M60s and the PB10.

ANYWAYS, I will keep my eye out for those used projectors, thats very good advise!

Man, I saw some of those Panny 900U's go for $1000 on the AVS classifieds! I was budgeting 2K for a Z4.

-Hutz

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com