Quote:

Nice picture! The measuring marks on the edges are a nice touch.

I agree that with the Panny 900, you'll have no screen door effect, even for the front row viewers. I am in a HT with very similar dimensions to yours, with two rows, and I get no SDE from my Panny 900.

I would probably move the QS8s about 3 feet back to give better rear effect for the second row viewers. The benefit to them will be greater than the loss to the front row by such a change.

BTW, where will you likely sit when it's just you and the wife? If it's on the sofa, then definitely move the QS8s back.

Good luck!

We will be sitting in the recliners, we will be watching mostly 2.35 movies, so the closer the better and a more immersive experience. If she feels "cuddly" then the couch in the back will suffice i guess!

Move the QS's 3 feet back eh? By the look of the diagram I think 2ft would probably be the max I would want to move them back. There are also studs every 2 feet, if I move it 2 feet back I will have a firm stud.

I actually did this whole diagram in Excel, very easy to do with text boxes and cell borders, i have the rows and columns down to inches to be exact!! All the things you see in this diagram are to scale.

I then PDF the document, and then copy the PDF in Acrobat with the select tool, then paste in Photoshop...works like a dream!

-Robb.

Last edited by Hutzal; 09/27/06 08:27 PM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com