If it is just a couple hundred more at CC or BB i would still buy it there as opposed to many internet sites. If you get stuck with shipping that in itself will negate any savings you would have made online. And a lot of these new technology TV's seem to have bugs in them. Darn things are pretty complex compared to old tv's.

And the fact that any model I buy, of basically anything, seems to have some serious manufacturing or design flaw, has made me paranoid. Ford Contour, one of the most hated cars I have found on the internet, My Nissan Murano has already had a couple of recalls and other parts fail, my Toshiba laptop, which had a class action law suit against it for overheating. My refrigereator, My Cerwin Vega speakers LS-15 which continously fried tweeters for some unknown reason. Etc etc....I am Mr. Bad Luck when it comes to buying stuff. So far so good with Axiom's at least. That's why I am sticking to the big names in buying expensive items, they have some customer support. And they send items to nearest authorized repair center if it needs to be sent back.

M80ti's, VP150, QS8's