Hi Jason,

Axiom applies a very elaborate quality control program to all its products and all its finished products are extensively and individually tested during and after its fabrication. Furthermore, a finished sample of every model has to pass a torture test on a short cycle rotation.

Trim level and dB adjustments are not objective measures and can be misleading. There is an easy way to scientifically test and verify the integrity of the sensitivity of your EP350. The EP350 will awake when it is submitted to a very low electrical impulse of one (1) to three (3) millivolts on its RCA line level input or six (6) to nine (9) millivolts on its XLR balanced input or one hundred (100) to one hundred and twenty five (125) millivolts on its high level inputs. These figures are some of the lowest ones of the industry.

Using a common electrical multitester you should be able to easily verify if your A/V receiver is producing and maintaining these low minimum figures.

Please, keep me posted and do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Jc
Axiom Audio Expert