>>Hutzal, I understand your logic. The only thing is its not consistent with my priorities right now. I'm a best bang for the buck kind of guy.>>

I would be the exact same way if I had kids as well. I told my wife (now married for a year and 2 months) that I wanted ALL my HT gear before we have kids so that I can spend the money where it is needed later on in life. Cudos to you for being a responsible parent!

>>That being said, I'll probably look at something like the HSU Stf-3 on sale for 20% off in the US and bank the extra $600. I may regret it and upgrade later or I may find it adequate.>>

I am sure you will be more than happy with the HSU STF-3. The problem living in Canada is there aren't as good as prices as the americans get with electronics, hence why in the end I chose to go with the EP500...had I lived in the states I probably would have opted for the PC+ 20-39.

>>BTW, I auditioned some speakers at Jakewash's place yesterday and I really thought the M22's were clean and transparent sounding.>>

Sheesh! Seems like everyone and his dog has heard his system, I REALLY should get over there just to go I think I'll be over there this month to check it out, he has made it clear that his doors are open for auditions and listening sessions

>>The bass was present but not overpowering, not bright as some critics say. I think I will start building my HT system around a pair of them and some QS8's.>>

Thats great to hear, as I ordered the M22s as well. Too many reviews state Anemic bass, but if the balance is good, then that is what i call a well designed speaker.

I am sure you'll love your system!

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com