Ajax,

Only good game on today, but it is a commercial right now, so...

It is funny that you mentioned that. Hubby and I were just talking about the center and what we needed to do to it. We thought of getting rubber hockey pucks but the angled door stop idea is fantastic. We were going to Home Depot after the game anyway ;-)

And thank you for the description of the room. I got to furnish and paint it from scratch and that was exactly the feel I was going for. It was a blast picking out stuff and I have to tell you I bought most of it individually from pictures on Internet web sites and I was pretty nervous if the whole room was going to come together. Still waiting for my counter stools to get deliverd (kitchen is open adjacent to this room) and the mirror for the wineboard that is in the back of the room.

No family around to share our excitement about our new house so it is wonderful to have you guys here be so nice. I am planning to have a big party in the next couple of weeks which my DH says I want just so I can hear people ooh and aaah. Well, I love parties, but that will be an added perk.
;-)

-Laurie