Quote:

My budget is gonna be about $800 max for some bookshelves and sub. Now i understand the M22's shine with a sub, but do the M3's hold there own w/sub against the M22's w/sub???

Again, I've heard both, and own M3s, once you add a sub to the M3s and set them down to "Small" on your receiver (so they're not taking the extra strain of the low range), that really helps clear them up.

Quote:

And while were talking about these i might as well ask for input on the M2. Would i be better off just getting the M3's for the small price difference between it and the M2's?

Never heard the M2s but I would lean towards the M3s for the small difference in price.

Quote:

Has anyone purchased from the factory outlet? what kind of exterior flaws do they have?

Based on pictures sent by others who have purchased from the outlet, you'll probably do more damage to them in their first month with you than will come from the factory. The F.O. isn't a dumping ground for damaged speakers, usually it'll be a small nick or flat spot on the razor sharp corners, enough that a customer paying full price might complain, but really, I've never heard anyone complain about the F.O. not being worth the money saved. The worst part is waiting the extra time... drives many people mad waiting for weeks for their speakers.

Bren R.