Sounds very frustrating Randy- I'm sorry. I know you'll get to the bottom of it. Look on the "bright" side (pun intended) - if we don't figure it out you can start selling the latest greatest snake oil product: "The audio purifying bulb" and make yourself rich

Thanks for posting pictures of your panel (and the amp in the other thread- very nice ) Not that I've seen tons of panel installations, but I'm confused by what I am seeing. Those two bars full of screws down each side look like the neutral bus, connected together with the strap at the bottom as one would expect. I wish I could enlarge the pic more, but it sure looks like the grounds are connected to the same bus?!? I've never seen this before myself. Although I can't make out a separate grounding strap where the grounds should go.

Strange to me, but I'm no expert. Hopefully some of the others with more knowledge on this can make better sense of it.

One thing I know for sure, we need to resolve this quick so you can get back to more important things, namely enjoying the system instead of this headache. Oh, and I think I speak for all of us when I say... "bring on the pics of the new speakers!"

-Dave

M80s VP150 QS8s EP500s
ravenmanor.com/cinema/