Speaking of headphones....It's the end of an era!! Arrrrgh!!

My beloved Alessandro MS-1s are being phased out of their long standing position as computer and background music headphones!

As good as the MS-1s are, they are being overshadowed by the better sounding and more capable Sennheiser HD600s which are just as stable as the MS-1s when looking down at the keyboard.

....the heavier MS2i with bowls fall off if I look down; these things ARE heavy!! But the HD600s stay in place just as well as the MS-1. Besides the MS2i are of absolutely no use as computer headphones as it's virtually impossible to concentrate on anything but the music while wearing them, so they are used only for serious listening for rock, as the HD600 are used for serious listening in classical. The HD600s are every bit as capable as the MS2i, and perhaps arguably better in their field, but by virtue of their relaxed sonic character they don't grab a hold and drag the listener into the music quite as strongly as MS2i. So the HD600s are happy being the computer and background music cans for everything but the most exciting forms of rock.

But sadly, the MS-1s are getting less and less listening time and the HD600s are getting more and more.

And more.
Rich.