Hey folks,I got my m80's and have had about 8 hours so far listening to music. First impressions is that the build quality is excellent. This is an early opinion but right off the bat these speakers are fantastic. The bass is extremely tight, punchy and tons and I mean tons of it! I cannot believe how such small drivers can be so effective in the bottom end. Having a big amp helps no doubt but its just magic to my ears. The mids are very detailed and smooth and the highs are perfect, I cannot imagine where some people say they are bright, its just not a valid statement especially after owning Klipsch 83's.
So far I am blown away with these speakers, i cannot believe how great they sound, the value is amazing. I paid twice as much for my 83's and these sound so much better in all areas , not even close. I thought the bass would be lacking in comparison to the 83's but if anything it goes deeper, is much tighter and just blends together perfectly.
I am impressed.

Chris

Emotiva DMC1, MPS-1 ,M80v2 ,Klipsch RC64,Mirage Omni260 surrounds,Paradigm PW2200 sub