Hey all, in regards to imaging, I believe i have it pretty close, imaging is VERY good indeed. Funny thing is, it seems better with out much toe in, just my room I guess(dedicated HT, 20x12). The soundstage is excellent, wide and tall and some notes seem to come from behind the listening position, pretty cool. Keb Mo sounds so luxurious, velvet like sound. The wife sat there just smiling in the sweetspot listening to NJ..she loves them too. When the Grand piano kicks in on one song, its just crazy, you can feel the hammers strike the strings, wonderful stuff.

As far as the EP500 or 600 go, I prefer 2 channel without the sub, thats why i am so pleased with the 80's bass response. And for movies my PW2200 is not a year old and really kicks low and hard and is nice and tight for music tracks also.(not as good as the Axiom stuff I'm sure).
However, I have spent around $11000 in the last year adding a PJ and screen, seperates and so on and so forth so I may take a breather on more upgrades, I am pretty happy for now anyway.

Can't wait to listen to more stuff

Chris

Last edited by KlipschGuy; 03/31/07 12:18 PM.

Emotiva DMC1, MPS-1 ,M80v2 ,Klipsch RC64,Mirage Omni260 surrounds,Paradigm PW2200 sub