Quote:

lol. Too bad your WAF factor was too low(I had no idea what that meant and googled it and laughed my head off when I found the wikipedia article on it).

Oh yes, WAF is a very important term when it comes to home audio.

My wife is quite awesome when it comes to home theater. She enjoys the music and the equipment almost as much as I do. But my wife has a strange attachment to our Pioneer Elite AVR. She just really likes it. Any Pre-pro has some big shoes to fill, as the P/E has so many features and functions. I haven't been able to find *any* pre-pro that allows me to custom set speaker levels for each source, for instance.

In the end though, the P/E 'just works'. I knows when to apply DPLIIx vs Dolby Digital processing, allows me to change to whatever DSP mode I want for whatever source, the calibration levels 'stick', and it always remembers that the CD player is supposed to be 'Stereo'. Sadly, in my experience the same cannot be said about the LMC-1, which is why my wife disliked it so much.

I just wish that my music had the same pop, sparkle, and presence as it did with the LMC-1.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office