Quote:

So it looks like it's going to be the EP600 for me. I suppose what I'm really wanting as far as replies is something like, "Yes, CV, you're doing the right thing. Don't wonder about the VTF-3 HO. The EP600 will make your house fall on top of you... musically."

The EP600 should be more than enough. I've never had a really good subwoofer, so I'm sure this will be an intense enough experience for me. I figured I should simply get one last run of opinions before the money's in my hands and then immediately redirected.

"Yes, CV, you're doing the right thing. The EP600 will make your house fall on top of you... musically"!!!

If the EP600 did everything my EP500 does (actually, a lot more!), then You Will Love It, vertical or horozontial! My EP500 has no trouble filling my 7300cf (total space) with rock solid, tactile\viseral punch, well extended and articulate bass that is always very musical!! FYI, if you check "craigsub's " Subwoofer ranking system on AVS [ http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=768150 ], he has told me (PM) the EP600 would easily earn a "93" score from what he has heard (not been able to do an extended review)!! I agree that the EP600 is far more attractive than the VTF-3 HO + turbo, easier to place, and will match your current Axiom HT Audio!!

Go for it CV, you certainly won't regret it!!

Ted

Samsung 67" DLP 1080P * 2-Axiom EP500 PSW's * Emotiva UT Series Amps * Acoutimass 15's 5.1 = WOW!