John B,

Thanks for the ideas. I really built the AV closet and opening to have a nice look from the main room. I suppose I could build some shelves above, but then I'd have some equipment in the finished rack, and some outside. I'll give that some thought and maybe consult the Wife.

1) I suppose this option might help with air flow circulation a little. The heat seems to be rising, not going down so the heat would not be escaping out these bottom holes much.

2) There is no back plate, it is wide open on the backside just like the front. This is how I access all the connections from within the closet. I forgot you have dial-up and probably don't load the pictures above that show from both sides.

3) Again, there is not front glass door or anything on the front it is open, and also open on the back closet side, so there is already air flow between the main room and closet. Just think about cutting a hole in your wall into a large walk-in closet, build a wood frame with shelves to sit in this opening, and then trim out the drywall with oak trim, and that is what I have.

4) I am currently submerging the entire basement with mineral oil to cast out these demons that JohnK keeps sending my way.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85