Chess, please don't misconstrue my disagreement with your opinions as a personal attack on you.

If there is a dogma, on this board, barring disagreement on these matters, let us know. Until such a pronouncement is made I'll figure we're all entitled to our opinions and are free to express them in an adult and respectful manner - out in the open, on a public board, rather than through PMs.

I can hear the difference between various speaker types. I really like Axioms. I can hear differences between amps. My favorite modestly priced tube amp is the ASL MG SI 15DT. My favorite mid priced multichannel is the Anthem PVA 5/7.

I can hear differences between CD Players. My current favorite is the Ah! Njoe Tjoeb 4000 with the upsampler and Siemens ECC288 tubes.

Now, maybe you can't hear these differences. Maybe, I'm kidding myself. Nevertheless, I hold my opinions in good faith and only feel the need to express them because of what I perceive as a rather hostile, dogmatic, inflexible and intolerant attachment to a contrary set of opinions by some posters on this site.

So, I urge open and polite discourse, modesty as to the correctness of our respective positions, and tolerance of contrary opinions.

I own enough Axiom speakers to feel part of the family. If there are 'belief requirements' which must be adhered to in order be welcomed on this site, then I would probably, smile and nod, smile and nod, and slowly back out.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.