I just hope you guys are not setting unrealistic expectations for yourselves or the company.

Offering a processor changes the nature of Axiom's business on a fundamental level. It will be an enormously complex product compared to speakers and even amplifiers, and the amp isn't even available yet. Furthermore, the technology and standards move very, very fast. We can already see that not even our little group of devotees agrees completely about what to include. Being "everything to everyone" is impossible, and trying to do so at a price point that competes with the gear most of us currently run is simply not going to happen.

I'm sure Ian, Tom and other Axiom staff have done the appropriate research to ensure that such a project pencils out, but I'm skeptical and concerned about manufacturing a processor as a strategy to grow the business.

Of course, I certainly wish the Axiom family continued success and happiness, and am hopeful that their passion, expertise and innovation will bring forth a truly remarkable product.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem