Originally Posted By: gem41573
I was around during the prior resistor discussions that took place here. I also used the resistors for a little while on my M22s way back when. Axiom used to provide them willingly upon request. That said, I have not used the resistors on my M22s for several years.

Basically, around the time I requested them, the anti-Axiom rhetoric on different boards was at its peak. And I kind of got caught up in the hype of people calling Axioms bright, etc. So I asked for the resistors, used them for awhile, and while I still enjoyed the Axioms, I felt a little of the magic was missing for me. So I took the resistors off, put them in a drawer, and haven't thought about them since.

But anyway, as to the current problem, I just don't think there is any magic answer. Sure, the resistors may be a partial solution, but maybe Axioms are just not the best speaker for jbsengineer. I'll see if I can find my resistors so you have some idea at least what type they were. And they did come ready to attach to the tweeter, which was a very simple process. Good luck.

NO. Don't say that, !! I love my Axioms. They are for me, or atleast I think so. I love every aspect about them! I may be a little too sensitive to the tweeters I guess... , \:\(

HG Cherry M80's, QS8's, VP150, and a pair of EP500's