bad news guys...it seems as if the B&W front sound stage will stay. they sound friggin wikid (like the M80's but with more projective ability and this really wide projected soundstage). The call between the M80's and the 704's was close..each having slight advantages over the other.

Ultimatly the final decision came down my significant other who i'm almost certain picked the B&W's for its more artsy feminine style rather than the M80's awesome "guy look" (M80's just scream: jesus christ i'm going to get my brains blown out by sound \:\) )

I would like to take this opportunity to thank wheelz and HAY once again for inviting me into their homes and letting me hear their setups as well as all of you guys who offered advice and suggestions.

Surround sound duty will be handled by QS8's though...B&W wants so much cash for their in roof surrounds they can cram them up their a**. Sub will either be an EP350 or EP500.

Anyhow, this forum has been terrific and everyone seems really nice...hopefully you won't chase me off with pitchforks for not buying a complete axiom setup *hides behind a brick wall to dodge incoming bullets*

Last edited by Khan Motorsport; 11/23/07 03:22 AM.

-Omar
Team Mischief