John,

I am very sorry to hear about Curly. It is special when you have someone like a close pet to help you during those difficult times. I'm grateful that you shared with me one of those difficult times as well, via PM not that long ago.

Many people don't understand the connection a person can have with a pet, such as Curly. Being a pet lover myself, I have a special dog in my life as well. Dylan, named after Bob, has been a part of my family since 93. He is part Dachshund and Terrior mix, and was a stray at the animal rescue league in our town. He is 14 now, and is still in very good health. Sure, he has slowed up a bit, and can't jump up on the pool table anymore, but he acts like he is still a pup. \:\)

I love Dylan just like one of my children, and pretty much every day I worry about how I will handle it when he goes to puppy heaven. I can be pretty emotional at times, and I know it will be very hard on me, and my family, when we have to say goodbye. We have a nice acreage in the country, so I know when I have to lay him to rest, he will be in a safe place on our property.

God Bless Curly,

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85