As promised, pictures.

Pardon the mess...we have water leeking in to part of our basement so we've had to pull the carpet up, and as a result have piles of crap all over the basement. And, the coffee table probably has 4 phases of audio projects with all the wiring, speakers, TV, receiver, and cable TV accessories and manuals on it :P

I've pretty much spent all day setting everything up, calibrating, drilling holes, running to the store, stripping cables...etc. I'm glad it's done!

So without further adieu...

The system as a whole is amazing. Everything sounds so good. HD programming in 5.1 sound is stellar, just incredible.

The SVS 16-46i sub is incredible, blends with the system perfectly, and you can FEEL the low bass. With the smaller room I don't think it's going to lack the "SPL punch" that the smaller cylinders tuned to higher frequencies would have, since it really doesn't have a huge room to fill with sound. More on that later when I have time.

I don't like the interface of the HK AVR at all...even with the OSD menu. My yamaha is easier to set up and it doesn't even have a menu for it. The yamaha has much more extensive sound field programs that really make a difference to my ears. But I guess plane jane Dolby Digital does fine for movies.

Well, there you guys go. Two Axiom setups now rock our house :-).

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2