We just watched behind enemy lines...incredible. My dad thought it was awesome, he was all smiles.

Having floorstanders just adds to the dynamic of the movie, it just sounded great. I mean, it was close to what my setup has, but everything was just more...beefy.

I'd like to point out how incredible the QS8's are. For a while I only had L/C/R hooked up because I was still measuring, measuring again, and drilling and mounting and wiring for the QS8's. When I finally fired them up the soundstage went from pretty flat to incredible. They just envelop you in sound!

Never underestimate the VP100, it kept up just fine with the M60's.

Behind Enemy Lines is really a great surround sound movie...lots of great booms and some awesome "spinning around" sound effects. I forgot what a good movie it was and how great it sounded.

The only problem with the setup is the left side is open. The left wall is further away so the left QS8 doesn't have as much to bounce off of and the left M60 doesn't sound as full. The subwoofer is set up to the right of the setup so that is probably distracting my ear. If I just sit down and watch and not over think everything it still is amazing.

A successful HT setup. May there be many more to come.

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2