so I called DHL today and the asked where my package was. The lady put me on hold and came back after speaking to her supervisor.

She said something along the lines of:
"The physical piece may not actually be in the container even though the manifest says so."

Whatever the hell that means!

I asked why the website tracking on dhl says "received package" on the 24th, then on the 27th it says "package was sent to inccorect facility, sending to correct facility." She said that was weird, and her system did not show that information.

She said that according to her information, DHL never received the package from purolator. Then she said I have to wait until monday to see if I get my package... (Yeah, the same one that they never received)

I asked: "so you are saying that purolator never gave you package, what if purolator tells me they did."

She said: " that won't happen, purolator understands our system and if we did not receive the package then that means it was never shipped."

J.C. from axiom assured me that my amp was shipped.

Hopefully everything will become more clear on Monday, as the DHL rep told me she would have more info if I called back then.

I think that translates to "We have no idea where the hell your package is. We seemed to have lost it, and hopefully we will find it before you call back on monday."

-David