Originally Posted By: sirquack
No such thing as "break in" \:\) , according to the Axiom...

I have very thick pad/carpeting in my rec room/HT and the 80's do feel a little uneasy, but have never fallen over. My kids have learned to STAY away.... \:\)

There is one burn in that they can not deny, the personal brain burn in, that works everytime you change from one sound to another, from one presentation to another, you need time to get used to the new one, in the remote case they want to dismiss the driver burn in, the personal burn in, could never be dismissed...

I'm enjoying now the M80's as never before, and I had a few problems at the begining to get adjusted to them coming from the M3ti's...So in someway that worked my way, not sure if it was driver burn in, or my brain burn in, but definitelly something changed...

BTW any other option rather than those expensive outriggers to place under the M80's, I mean they cost twice as much as a decent speaker stand, and they used just to flat bars of steel and a few holes...Any member here has any DIY inclination that could help us out???

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!