Well, I currently have a Paradigm setup of Monitor 11v5, Cinema LCR330, and ADP 170s (with an EP350v3 sub). I really like the Monitor 11s and will tell you straight up you would not be disappointed with them.

Having said that I have a Paradigm fanatical friend who wants to buy them off me before I move as I have been ruminating on the merits of 3 tower fronts and upgrading my surrounds anyway. I own M2s (for computer spks) and M3s (for gym) and I have auditioned M22s and M80s. They all sound phenomenal. I have not directly A/B compared them but the impression I get is that the move to M80s (or possibly 'M82s') is mostly a lateral with an incremental increase in SQ (despite the frequent calls that Axioms are only comparable to the higher Studio line). The improvement on center channel and surround is where I'm looking to make it worthwhile. The cost of changing over to an Axiom system [QS8s, an M60 center, and either M80s or M82s (M60||M22) for mains ~$2k from Factory Outlet] is on par with doing an upgrade on my system as is. If I didn't have an easy sale lined up I likely wouldn't consider the change worthwhile (other than the QS8s ).

Last edited by doormat; 05/25/08 07:10 PM. Reason: PS I had a 80/20 split on movies to music on my HTiB. I am now 20/80 with an ever widening taste in musical genres. Real speakers will open your ears.

M80s/VP160/QS8s/EP350; M22s; M3s.