In reply to:

Semi on, I think you take offense whenever anyone disagrees with you.

]

No, you're just a jackass. This is not simply disagreeing. Had you at any point endeavored anything resembly a calm and reasoned contribution with worthwhile content, I would not have reacted as such. Instead you offered nothing resembling a civil debate. You chose this sort of retort:

In reply to:

Hi fellas

Just laughing after reading your posts. I think y'all should put away your Nobel Prizes, get out the Q-Tips, put away your preconceived prejudices and kick back with a nice tube amp system.

That's not a disagreement. That's an insult and it only proves your total inability to address any given situation with a reasoned and well formulated reply. It also makes you totally worthless in the context of these fora.

In reply to:

I have both a tube system and 4 solid state systems.

Do you want a cookie?

In reply to:

I trust my ears.

And had you actually possessed the reading comprehension skills of a 10 year old, you'd have noticed that this was precisely my point. You like the coloration so for you it's a worthwhile product.

In reply to:

You can trust what you like, but clearly, you do not react well unless someone agrees with you.

Bullshit. You didn't actually disagree with me. You actually stated exactly what I did only you were able to toss off a few insults at anyone that doesn't share your opinion. How do you think a tube amp is able to produce the warmer, more pleasurable sound to you over the ruler flat capabilities of solid state? It changes the music! To you, it's a good change. It may not be for others. That's the beauty of the hobby.

In reply to:

, if disagreeing with you makes me a jerk, in your eyes, I don't have a problem with that.

Again, your reading comprehension skills are poor. We actually are of the same opinion regarding tube amps. You're just insulting to anyone that doesn't share your appreciation of them which is what makes you a jerk.

In reply to:

That's something only one of us has a problem with.

And that person is you. You addressed a group of people stating their opinion on whether or not tube amps color the music in a fashion that is appealing to them by telling them all they need to use Q-Tips. That you're incapable of grasping this concept is truly disturbing.