In reply to:

by the way,how do you like your rsw-15?...ron

Really dislike it. It's not that it's a bad subwoofer, but it was a bad investment for me. I have two subs (one on each system), and my Eminence 15 LF Magnum with a 400 W Plate amp and a custom box just seems to have a huge edge over the klipsch in terms of musical clarity. The Klipsch can be a lot more violent, though (which is pretty nice in movies). I won't lie; it's impressive, but for the price, it should be. Now, while my Eminence can't pull those insane levels, it can still pull over 115 dB at 20 Hz in (small) room with corner placement. The whole system of the eminence woofer, box, and plate-amp cost me a little over $700, whereas the Klipsch cost me almost 3 times as much. If your goal is a home theater system, I cannot think of a better sub than the Klipsch RSW-15 (as I havn't heard the likes of HSU, but it is a tad more powerful than an SVS [sorry I forget the model] I heard and almost as good as the 18" mammoth from Velodyne). If your goal is for music, I wouldn't be able to think of anything better than a setup that has either an Adire woofer (Tempest or Tumult or Shiva MkIII if you want a 12" driver) or an Eminence Professional Series 15 LF Magnum.

I have to add one thing, for those to whom it applies... The Klipsch is a beautiful subwoofer. It becomes a centerpoint of your room. The DIY Eminence I have while not looking that good, is still presentable. If looks are a concern to you, you will love those cones. Although, I'm sure you already know this, as you had some beautiful klipsch's before.