Originally Posted By: ChrisJ

Nice! How much did the veneer and finish cost? That's like moving from the high end speaker category to a work of art. I'm really starting to lean towards the M60s. I don't want to mess around with power output for 4 ohm front speakers in an 8 ohm surround setup and whatnot. Plus with the money I save by going with M60s I'll get a centre channel that much faster.

Cheers,
Chris.

Thanks, I think they look awesome and as mentioned, this is the High Gloss Cherry Vinyl found here

"Custom Matte Finishes are available at an extra charge of 12% per model. Click on the samples to see a larger version of the color."

Spend the extra dough if you like the finish and pick them up in person to save money \:\) The shipping is free (included in price) but if you call Axiom I'm sure they'll give you a rebate on pick up as some have received one in the past. I believe around 8% so really the finish only costs 4% plus half a tank of gas ;\)

As for mixing impedance between fronts, center and rear I don't think you need to worry about it.

High Gloss Cherry
M60 VP150 QS8
Open for Auditions but please don't drool on the High Gloss