Originally Posted By: HAY
Congrats on the purchase, good idea to quickly order before everyone starts suggesting 80's ;\)

If you want to check out the QS8's let me know as I'm in Burlington and they're fantastic speakers for surround and multi channel music.

I would love to get the 80's, But my current built in has 2 openings for speakers that I built to accept my old speakers, 24"x 10".I could rework the openings.After talking to my wife she advises,not a good idea with the little ones playing target practice on them.My current openings are off the floor 48"
I was told to run the m22 upside down to get the tweeters at ear level..

My current speakers sound descent,but I think lack highs and mids.They have one tweeter and a 7" sub and are 15 years old.
As far as the QS8's go.I would love to hear them .I am trying to convince my wife first though.I have to tell her about the center channel speaker purchase and let that sink in and let her hear the new setup.I am sure she will like it.
I did a lot of research about different speakers.I was torn between axiom for there rav reviews and Paradigm studio 40 v4 . I did listen to them in 2 different stores.Both times I was impressed, but sounded different each time.Excellent in 1 location and ok in the other .
So best place to listen, is in my own enviroment..