Hey Dude,
Thanks for your keen observations of my post count. I am trying to figure out what that is about and why your post is addressed to me in the first place.

So, some observations, just for fun.
I registered on this Forum on Dec 26, 2008. (Two days after I purchased a Denon 2309) I made my purchase of a pair of M80's and an EP-350 on Jan. 12, 2009 (at 5:10 PM EST) I have absolutely no idea how many posts I was at when I made my Axiom purchase, but since you brought it up for some reason, I can assure you that I was no where near 400 posts at that time.

Just for more fun, I'm happy to let you know that 2 days later, (Jan 14, 2009 at 11:12AM) I upgraded my order to include 2 QS8's and a VP-150. I also have no idea how many posts I had then.

I haven't been the most patient in waiting for my order and many here would think that an understatement. It would have been so much easier to get the speakers right away instead of waiting from the Outlet Store. I would have had my speakers by now and would probably be really enjoying them. Glad that you are enjoying yours.

So I hope you have enjoyed reading about my journey as much as I have enjoyed telling it.

For further info check the thread titled: Why Axiom