This is directed to anyone who is looking at Axiom speakers.

When I first looked at Axioms I started with the M60s until I was assured by many people here on the forums, and personal contact with both Alan and Brent that my Denon would, in fact, be fine with M80s. The reason it may be hard to decide is because there aren't really any 'dogs' here. Whichever setup one chooses, is the "right" setup if you know what I mean. It's always helpfull to PM/email/call Alan, Brent or JC and ask them a few questions before making your decision, they're there to help make the right choice, not to try and sell you more $$. When I enquired to Alan about the M80s combined with a Denon AVR, he assured me it would be fine and suggested that the M22/sub combo would make a very viable alternative as well. I've had a lot of help from the forum as well and appreciate the input of many of the members here. I never expect everyone to be unanimous in their recommendations, but I see an overall consensus about what works/doesn't work/tried it but...ect. Anyway, I did actually change my order slightly a couple of days ago...simply changed from Boston Cherry to Black, because I had purchased a Black P'Digm sub recently. Black speakers sound 'darker' don't they?

If your having problems deciding between the M60s and M80s, let your budget decide. Do you want to upgrade anything with the difference in $$? if not, for me, I would opt for the M80s. They are both going to please you regardless and if anyone needs help deciding, like I did, you can ask for advice from Axiom or from the forums, just remember that you'll get some different opinions. \:\)

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.