Originally Posted By: Stain
Thanks DG.

I hate having free time on my hands. I keep reading posts and going back and forth between M60s and M80s.....

The only thing that worries me now about the M80s besides the sound quality of the mp3s is the heat generated from pushing 4 ohm speakers. My cabinet is one of the enclosed entertainment centers with glass doors on the front. The receiver gets warm to the touch pushing my current speakers, some 10 year old Sony tower speakers. I know lots of people are running Denon AVRs without problems but does anyone's receiver get hot at all? I cant take the doors off of my entertainment center because my kid would be all over the pretty lights.

From what I have read, everyone seems to be happy with both.

And just think...only 3 weeks till they ship. Enough time for me to over think things and change my mind a million times.

Oh!!!!!!!!!! And it starts already!!!!!!!!!! I did warn ya!!!!

Don't worry! These guys have the patience of SAINTS and will be with you every step of you changing your mind. They actually like that! (I think?) They feed these little dastardly thoughts into your pretty little head for weeks and then POW!!!! They let you have it like it's all YOUR fault. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to let that out. I had a Mitsubishi back in the day. Had a big volume knob. I drilled a hole in the knob and one in the face of the receiver and put a screw in each hole that couldn't pass each other at a certain point even by me. EVERY TIME I turned on my receiver my volume was turned up all the way. I think I blew a few componenets in my speakers and I have been without up till now with this purchase. Better find another way besides taking the doors off! Good luck! and don't worry. You have plenty of time to change your order. again and again and again and again.....................

Last edited by BoB/335; 02/06/09 09:37 PM.