During a brief day-dreaming session at work I found an answer to my most pressing problem ...... namely what do I want for a retirement gift when I finally leave work early next year.

I had been avoiding that question for days because frankly I just wanted to fade away without a lot of fuss but apparently my fellow co-workers have convinced me that is not an option for me under any conditions.

So I'm going to have a party complete with all the trimmings.

Now back to the gift.

It's obvious, a gift subscription from Axiom would do the trick. It would give me something that I could enjoy for many, many years to come.

Now I know that nothing like that is found on these pages but I fired off an email to Axiom and in less than 24 hours received a friendly reply from Amie letting me know that they can in fact provide a gift certificate. In fact I believe that they will now mention it on their web site.

I'm impressed, first to receive a response so quickly and then to have a "new" request positively addressed. This is the mark of a company that knows the real meaning of customer satisfaction.

Many thanks to Axiom!

Getting to 2,000 posts; one year at a time vp160/qs8/qs4/SVS 2000/m60/Monolith 3x200 amp