Hey Adrian, Been away since Friday afternoon on a teenage boy's retreat weekend. Hopefully that experience will help me to better handle the attitudes of some of the posters here. Just got back late last night. Hope to get the rest of the speakers hooked up today.

I'm sorry to say that I haven't been too impressed with the M80's so far. They seem very bright with most music so far. I have a cd of a local jazz trio that sounds pretty good. I played the Allman Bros at the Fillmore East. The drums sound very thin. Bass is pretty solid. Very good detail but it doesn't sound well balanced.
Regular TV is really bothering me. The voices sound extremely thin and irritating at regular TV listening volume. Sounds fuller when background music kicks in. I'm really worried that the center channel will sound even thinner than the M80's. I learned a very important lesson. You MUST listen to speakers before buying them. I don't understand why I'm hearing things so differently then the guys on the forum. Maybe they are "fan boys". I certainly hope that you have better luck than me.

btw They look very good in the room. I thought my wife would shriek at their size but she also likes the look. I'll try to take some pics today. BoB

PS So far the only Wow factor is Wow, I wonder how much return shipping is for a whole system.

Last edited by BoB/335; 02/17/09 12:08 PM.