Micah,

I hope you enjoy your audition. As been stated over and over again, Axiom speakers are very detailed. You’ll hear things you hadn’t heard before, including all the undesirable crap found on recordings that were not done very well. Make sure you take some disks that you know to be crap as well as a few others that are known to be good quality recordings. I have a few CD’s from the 80’s that sound like complete garbage. Cinderella’s greatest hits for one. Some good disks to bring: Pink Floyd DSOTM on SACD, the song Time. Time is my absolute favorite song for demos. It has everything from high treble to LFE and great mid range tight hitting drums. Alison Kraus and Union Station, New Favorite is another great CD for demo’s. It was recorded increadibly well and Alison Kraus's voice, well....I just like her. Green Day, American Idiot is another CD that was recorded very well. Hoobastank’s second CD is also very good. Sick Puppies, surprisingly enough for this type of music is also recorded very well.

If you give me a better idea of what type of music you like, I can recommend a few more CD’s. I have about 1100 now. Many different genres.