Originally Posted By: ghost271
I also wanted to say that in comparison to the the PSB speakers that I heard, I'd say that these M60s are on par with the Imagines that I had fallen in love with. They were $600 more as well.

That's good information to have. The Imagine series is getting good press and people are constantly looking for comparisons since Axiom is not available for "stop by and listen" sessions. PSB is not exactly on every corner, but at least some people will have access to them and can put the Axioms in that sound group. Enjoy, and let us know as your ears break in.

P.S. From the PSB website:
 Originally Posted By: PSB
"Do your speakers require a "burn in" time? No, our PSB speakers will sound great straight out of the box."
I would think that applies to all speakers then. (Flat Earthers rejoice!)

And PSB also declares:
 Quote:
What types of cables or interconnects do you recommend?
PSB Speakers does not endorse any particular brand of cables. We usually use 14-gauge wire when testing speakers. Wire does affect sound and the best way to test this is to find an audio/video dealer who specializes in wire and ask for samples of different brands. We do recommend the following gauge of standard two-conductor wire for wiring distances:
Less than 25': 18 gauge
25-50': 16 gauge
50-100': 14 gauge
over 100': 12 gauge
If you prefer, you can use heavier (lower gauge) wire.

(Oh, Flat Earthers revolt!)

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire