He was just making a 'rear end' joke. Don't worry, mixed speaker company's are completely accepted around these here parts. I'm one step away from owning two different brands of speakers. I've sent off an email to JC letting him know that the EP800 is still performing poorly dispite everything we've done so far to rectify the situation. I told him I would still like to audition a fully inspected and tested EP800 to see if I like it any better than this one. If I get it and it performs better, then I will stay 100% Axiom. If I get it and it still doesn't meet my expectation for a sub at it's price point, then I will send it back and will then be on the lookout for another subwoofer manufacturer.

However, nothing can change the way I feel about the rest of my Axiom system. The M80's, QS8's and the VP150 all perform superbly and have surpassed all of my expectations as far as they are concerned. I couldn't be happier than I am with them. It's just this pesky problem I'm having with my bass unit. Hopefully a new unit that's been put through her paces and proven to be in good working order will change my bass fortunes around. Because I'd like to stay with all Axioms if that's possible.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD