Originally Posted By: Zarak

I went to set it up with my Harmony and bummer, it doesn't work. I discovered it only works with Bluetooth, so I need a separate remote or an adapter. Harmony of course recommends their logitech one.

I have a Harmony One & a PS/3 too. When that Logitech PS/3 Bluetooth adapter was released, I bit the bullet and bought one. I have zero regrets about it. None. Yes, it's a bit expensive at $60 (now $49 on Amazon), but it's worth it. At least, IMHO.

Straight out of the box, it "just worked". I value that greatly. And the PS/3 responds just as quickly as if it were actually being controlled by the Harmony directly. There is zero delay between button presses and response.

For me, I hated using the PS/3 controllers for movies. Felt 'clunky'. And I really didn't want to buy a dedicated BT PS/3 remote after consolidating *down* to just the Harmony One. Felt counter-productive. That $60 adapter made my PS/3 feel like it finally belonged as a part of my Home Theater system, rather than just an add-on that required it's own controller/remote.

IMHO, I'd say to keep the PS/3. You're not going to find a better BluRay/DVD/Video Game/Movie Rental/Music Playing device for less money. And since you use a Harmony, and if you intend to watch a fair amount of movies on said PS/3, then that dongle is worth it. Just my $.02.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office