Thanks guys, Dylan is sitting on my lap resting peacefully right now. I gave him a little water using a medicine seringe as he has not be drinking much at all. The last thing I want is for him to suffer, and I know if he goes like this for another day of no eating or drinking, he will start to suffer.

The vet said Friday that his is very anemic right now, and he just has no energy and can't move to fast anymore. His back legs aren't what they used to be...

The whole family was just sitting around and kinda saying goodbye to him, the kids, as are me and Karen are having a tough time. But, we know it is for the best.

I will most likely take him to the vet tomorrow to put him to sleep. We plan to have him cremated, the guy that does it is very ethical. I was concerned I would not get Dylan back, but have no worries now. Takes a few days. We plan to get a nice box or something to put him in...

Thanks much everyone, it means a lot to me...

ps: when it rains it pours, as most of you know our sump pump failed the other day and our finished basement carpet/pad looks like we will have to rip it all out...there goes the Porterplex.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85