Thanks again everyone! Well, it has been a difficult day for the family, but we all do feel better that Dylan no longer suffering. I think he only had a few days, if that, anyway had we let him die on his own. I was not going to let him go through that.

When I took him into the vet this morning I know he was not in any pain or suffering, just very weak from not eating/drinking that last 2-3 days. The rest of the family gave their last prayers, kisses, and goodbyes in the car before I went in for the procedure.

I've had other pets in the past, but have never been present when they put them to rest. I held up pretty darn good, and was able to hold him and look him in the face during his last quick seconds.

Near to where we live in the country, there is a very nice family owned pet cemetary that run a very ethical operation. They have dogs, cats, horses, etc. in the cemetary that rivals many people cemetaries I've seen. Anyway, we are doing a private cremation in which we will get Dylan's ashes back tomorrow in a very nice oak finished box with plaque/picture front that we picked out.

I could not just throw him in a hole in the ground like some do.... take care everyone and thanks again...Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85