Originally Posted By: TinCanMan

OK, I just noticed that the Outlaw is only on sale (+free shipping) until tonight, after which it will cost ~$130 more to get it. I am tempted to pull the trigger and then build the following around it (after suggestions from you helpful folks):
2x M22s
1x VP100
2x QS4s

This seems like a lot more speaker than I had my eye on originally and my question is: is there any downside to buying up like this? I am worried that this set will overpower my little room and I will have to somehow run in an non-optimum mode to keep the volume down. (I will probably be listening at 15 to 20dB down from reference to keep the wife happy.) I know these are incredibly naive questions and I appreciate the help.

I think you will be very happy with that set-up. Happier than you can imagine right now. And don't worry about low-level listening, Axiom speakers (from my experience anyway) play quiet EXCELLENTLY! They are crystal clear and intelligible down to the lowest number on the volume knob.

You're biggest problem will be the subwoofer moving the furniture around upstairs! ;\)

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD