You can't fool me. I can see the end of this little movie plot you have going a mile away. Tony is going to mysteriously die in a horrible, flaming, dental record destroying, car crash. Then you both collect the insurance, run off to Mexico where you adopt a pet lizard named "Flicky", meet up with the real Tony and give him his share.

It gets complicated because your fiancee's secret son with Tony, hunts you down in Mexico, blackmails you, and then in a surprising show of cruelty, shoot's Tony, his own father, when you don't pay up. You get really scared and pay the blackmail money only to learn that the son has run off to Brazil with the really, real Tony. This is discovered when you go to hide 2nd fake Tony's body and the home made, bee's wax makeup has melted from his face in the hot Mexican desert sun.

However, it all works out because on the now dead 2nd fake Tony's body you discover a cell phone with a timer counting down. 2nd dead fake Tony suspected he might get double crossed and rigged the pre-arranged money bag with a bomb set to detonate in 48 hours if he didn't call to disarm it.

You two, using your last bit of cash that was hidden in your pet lizard's house, bribe a corrupt Mexican telephone company worker to access the GPS tracking on the number set to be dialed on 2nd dead fake Tony's cell phone before the bomb goes off. You then fly down to arrive just minutes after the bomb goes off in the hut that real Tony's now dead son is using to hide in the jungle. You fight off snakes, killer spiders and sexually aroused monkeys while you rummage through the body parts with a metal detector to find the safety deposit box key that they transferred all the money too and retrieve all the multi-stolen insurance money.

Sorry, Micah, you can't fool me. You need a wayyyyyyy less obvious plan.

And oh yes, Don't forget! Real Tony will still be out there!!!

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.