Haha, yeah my life is filled with very odd stories. Like for instance, my first wife is now married to my best friend. And no I don't mean ex-best friend. He is still my best friend, and I must say, I couldn't have asked for a better man to step-father my children.

Then there is the my current fiancee, she and her ex-husband have been separated for around 8 years now. The two... ummm, well 'gentlemen' she was involved with during which time Tony (her ex) did not like much at all, and definatelly did not want around his kids. Then when she and I got together the first time he came over to pick the kids up I went outside, shook his hand and introduced myself, and we've gotten along famously ever since. Quite frankly, I think I was someone who he respected, and thought would at least be a good father-figure in the house, unlike the other two candidates she'd been interviewing. So he decided to play nice. He was the guy who helped me put my HT room together. In the pictures of my room in the early stages, there's a guy walking past the camera who I pointed out as 'Tony'.... that's him.

Now for the really interesting part.... I address him as her 'ex' because it's just easier that way. You see they're still married. They have lived in separate houses for 8 years and have obviously seen other people, but they never got divorced because with her owning her own business she couldn't afford insurance for herself and their kids, so they've stayed married all these years to keep insurance on herself and the kids. So in essence, I'm shacked up with his wife, and he comes over to help me do stuff to his old house (we're laying tile in the studio out in the back of the house this week)...

You don't hear things like that everyday.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD