Yeah, Craig, that was one of the things that had crossed my mind when I mentioned that the ref# might be "misleading". Of course, it wasn't intentionally so(unless they saw you coming!). I just took another look at the Russian site and it clearly is offering it for sale. My ancestry isn't Russian(but neighboring)and I can't read it easily(where's all the Canadians of Russian descent or Russian immigrants?), but the end of the first line to the right of the cover picture shows 916.00p and the p is "ehr" or r and here refers to rubles(29 rubles in theory are worth $1 U.S.),so that's about $31 U.S. The following word, like[KynnTb] is roughly Koo-peet, which means buy. Clicking on it takes you to a buy screen which makes the offer even clearer, although most of the characters are cyrillic, of course. If you'd care to take a shot at calling the (095) 737-73-37 number shown(095 is the area code for Moscow)it might not run too much. I suspect that Prince is never going to see any royalties out of this operation, but it may otherwise be legit.

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.